Denver Metro Market
by: Mari Takeshita
THE DENVER METRO AREA RESIDENTIAL/CONDO SALES STATISTICS:
Don’t wait to purchase a home.
Using a down payment assistance program and an fha loan, you can start the process today!
If you are still on the side lines and not sure if you should enter the market and purchase a home, take a look
At these statistics. It’s a great time to be buying and a great time to be selling and moving to your next residence.
Be prepared that you may be making several offers before you go under contract on a property, ( depending on the price range)
But as you can see, there is aggressive movement and you will be in a home in no time. The many down payment assistants programs
Coupled with an fha loan is an easy and inexpensive way to purchase a home. Chfa allows you to the down payment assistants, even
If you just owned a home yesterday. CHFA requires you to put your own $1000.oo down. THAT’S IT!
So don’t be left out of the market and don’t take too long. There are more benefits to purchase than to rent!! Right? So if you want to know
More about the fha or down payment assistants programs, here is your opportunity.
The biggest thing I hear from my clients is they “didn’t think they could afford to own their own home” Don’t be left behind as prices increase,
As rates go up. Be proactive and learn what it takes for you to be able to purchase your own “Home Sweet Home”
July – 2013 Real Estate Market Stats
Entire MLS (All Areas)
- · 30.8% increase in the number of closed sales year-over-year
- · 21% increase in the number of closed sales year to date
- · 42.2% decrease in average days on market (37 days in July)
- · 8.8% decrease in # of active listings
- · 31.2% increase in # of new listings (5759 new listings in July)
- · 10.7% increase in average price – sold ($346,254 in July)
- · 37.8% increase in number of closed sales year-over-year
- · 26.0% increase in number of closed sales year to date
- · 46.4% decrease in average days on market (37 days in July)
- · .01% decrease in # of active listings
- · 42.1% increase in # of new listings (1509 new listings in July)
- · 7.1% increase in average price – sold ($203,794 in July)
Cell – 303.941.MARI (6274)
Fax – 720.208.0215
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC